Pages

Sunday 7 November 2010

Busy week. School subjects are hard to follow. Homework and assignments like endlessly come. I very grateful for still alive, till now.

Last week, I went to a cozy bistro named Bowie's with some friends of mine and I really felt like I'm home. This place plays good songs like classic and jazz all the time. I got my love at first sight with this place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to have a collection of photos that I took like this too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This cute chef is hanging near the kitchen.

Photobucket

Super Sampler with Vanilla Latte.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like such a nice place..and the food seems delicious ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is! :) come over here then! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete