Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

Get Well Soon, Milo! :(

Pictures below are inappropriate to seen by kids under 13 years old, or even older. Because they are creepy.

A few days ago, Milo was injured. Well, I saw there is something wrong with him. He looks weak and tired. So, we (my sister and I) took him to the clinic and the veterinary found a big, long, and deep wound on his neck. His instep was injured too. And he was got into the surgery room and the veterinary worked on them.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Can you see the tissues? :-(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was still in anaesthetized but the surgery has done.

And I took him home. Now, he was in recovery period (I google this, and feel weird by it). Can you all who read this post, pray for his health?

Get well soon, my baby MILO. :'{

4 comments: