Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

I love my mom.

How she always cares to me..
And how she always shows me that she loves me with her way.

She doesn't kiss me, she doesn't hug me, she doesn't tell me everyday that she loves me and I'm her cute little girl.

No.

She serves the breakfast. She serves my lunch. She buys me thing that I need. She lets me do what good for me. She tells me good things. She makes a cup of milk every morning. Everything that she does, somehow can show me how much she loves me.

I should admit that she loves me with different way that I've thought. She didn't come when I received my report even I got 1st rank or 2nd, whereas my friends came with their moms. I just envied them. Not much. I'm a human being that I can't deny this feeling. But I believe that my mom's love cannot be measured with how many times she comes to my school to get my raport. No.

And how I get that feeling again. I'm going to perform with my theatre palls at Jakarta. And their parents will come to watch. I know that my mom really want to go, but she has a lot of things to do. She doesn't neglect me. No. I never think about that. I really feel that my mom has did her best to taught me well. She's busy, I've to admit. But not a kind of moms that will come home late and don't even say hi to their childs. When I come home, my mom always ask me, how about school, what happen, and many things. My mom just can't come to see me, tomorrow.

And I believe, and will always believe, my mom loves me with her way that I just can feel, only if I start to realize how much she does.

I love you too mom.

2 comments: