Pages

Saturday 23 October 2010

Eat Pray Love.

Yesterday, I was got another God's grace.

I went out for Eat, Pray, Love with my friends. They are my classmates and we're finding many things in common and decided to go out together.

Photobucket

Me and my chairmate, Ilma. We're both using Sony Alpha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The film is good. Film talks much. I'm feeling so.. alive. I love how Bali looks. How Indonesia looks so amazing. I'm an Indonesian, and proud. Then we went for Sushi. I know you've been really boring with The Sushi Naga thing, but really It is really tastes well. And I will never get bored to tell you how it really is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me, Amel, Ary & Ilma. Hey, I'm the weirdest of all! :S

When I took a picture of the kitchen from outside, that the sushi naga staffs allowed me to come and see! They are very good and kind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love how he made the sushi with smile like he made it with his heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't hurt 'em! >_<

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I should give 'em the deepest appreciate from my heart for made all of this heaven's foods.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks guys for the great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment