Pages

Monday 25 October 2010

Cynthia and me.

My older sister, Cynthia was home from her college, Padjajaran University or called Unpad. She was staying home for only 2 days. And I really hate how I have to go to school to practised theater, and wasted my precious time with her. At night, we went out for food, and in the next day she went back to her college.

Well, I have 2 big sisters. The oldest one is Dyah and the older one is Cynthia. The difference of my age with Dyah is 7 years and with Cynthia is 3 years. When I was on Elementary, and my oldest sister was on High School, and busied with her world, Cynthia was there for me. Well Dyah, is really kind to me, care and understand me. Kinda sister that you'd dream to have. But at that time, we got different worlds. Me with kid's thought and her with matured mind. I have to admit that I felt really far from her at that time. But at least I had Cynthia with me. Even she is really annoying, more childish than me, and UUURGH! Sometimes she acts like I'm the older sister, and she's the tiny little cute sister, I really love her. We have many things in common. She understands me. We slept together every night in my room, went out for movie, shared problems and secrets, and maaaany other. She's a good sister. Really, good sister.

I miss our times, together, Ul. When we talked at night till drop, when you told your stories, when we fought over stupid things, when we laughed out loud at silly things, and I miss the way we teased each other. Would you please, visit me oftener? Don't be that busy with your college stuffs.

Photobucket

Your little sister is needing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment