Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Art Report.

So, this is what I've promised you. My friends and I were working on group project!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were working on Art and Culture lesson report. Our report is about Traditional Dances from Banten, a place in Indonesia. Have a look! B-)

The cover:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm in group six!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The content:

First page:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Second page (MY PAGE :D) :

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is me! :P

Third page:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fourth page:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my (freak) chairmate! *hug

Fifth page:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The funny thing about this page is, it has a writings on the door and windows, like this.

Photobucket

And you can open it to see the drawing and articles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last page:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The back:

Photobucket

It's a mosaic!

A half of my group who did the finishing touch, today!

Photobucket

Ami, Kukuh and me, the shortest of all. :{

We're the best-group-ever! And I also love my classmates so much!

Well, tell me, is it good or not? Is it awful? Let me know! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment