Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Weekend!

Hello fells! I've been missing this site sooo much. Since I've been busy with my school stuffs, I don't have enough time to check this site. There's just still 24 hours, tho. :{

Talking about life, I've just ate a bowl of spicy noodle with boiled egg, YUMM! Well, because the tests, homework, assignments, group projects and many more in my new High School, I got stress. They pissed me. And because the stressed thing, I ate much. I can't stop munching all the time. The fact that this noon, my jeans isn't fit to me any more, make me realize that I'm fatter. That's good. Means I'm growing up. Well, I just hope I can get taller, not fatter.

I just went out to searching for Milo. He was playing outside, but it was already too late. So, I was trying to get him home. This is Milo, if you forget who is he;

Photobucket

He's lovely, isn't he? :D

Photobucket

And I also made a friend. I found an abandoned dog, in front my house, a few days ago. He was hungry, I guessed. So I fed him. Then I helped him to find way back to home. Psst... I called him Rocky. :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After all, finally today is Friday. Weekend is coming. The fact is since I'm on high school, I do really enjoy weekend. From Monday till Friday, School stuffs are really F*CKING annoying. Haunting me all the time. I love weekend as much.

This is what I do,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Online, online and online. xD and also munching, munching and munching snacks. That's the best way to avoid stress.

I've been really want to hunting to somewhere and take a lot of pictures, but I cant. I've told you that the school stuffs are suck. I should be more patient, then. D:

Well, enjoy and have a nice weekend, fells!

PS: start from 4th Sept, I will face the EXAM WEEK. WISH. ME. LUCK. *inhale... exhale...*


2 comments:

  1. "Online, online and online. xD and also munching, munching and munching snacks. That's the best way to avoid stress." THAT IS SO TRUE! hahahaha, really really true!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Thanks God I'm not getting fatter. :P

    ReplyDelete