Pages

Thursday 16 September 2010

Boredom attacks, more than word!

This is old thing, but still, it is fun to do!

PS. My playlist is so old-school. I rarely update it, and I really enjoy Michael Buble's. So, maybe Michael Buble's will fill most on this list. :)

Let start!

If someone says 'Are you okay?', you say?
Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas.

How would you describe yourself?
Billionaire by Travie McCoy ft Bruno Mars. I hope so!

What do you think of your life now?
That's How It Goes by Michael Buble. Match!

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Seriously? No waaay!

How do you feel today?
My Chick Bad by Ludacris ft Nicki Minaj. ???

What is your life's purpose?
Put Your Records On by Corrine Bailey Rae. I love this song, so much!

What is your motto?
Whatever It Takes by Michael Buble.

What do you friend think of you?
Lazy River by Michael Buble. Whaaat?!

What do your parents think of you?
The Best Thing by Mocca. Super sweet. :)

What is 2+2?
Meteor Shower by Owl City.

What do you think of your best friend?
When She Loved Me by Sarah McLachlan (Toy Story2). It exactly shows how I feel, since I'm on high school. :-(

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Under Pressure by Jedward ft Vanilla Ice.

What do you think when see the person you like?
Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz ft Ludacris. LOL!

What will you dance to at your wedding?
I've Got Your Under My Skin by Michael Buble. Awww. :)

What will they play at your funeral?
Let It Snow by Michael Buble. :-)

What is your biggest fear?
A Foggy Day by Frank Sinatra. Really? :/

What is your biggest secret?
Don't You Worry About The Thing by John Legend.

What do you want right now?
Dream by Michael Buble. Aaah, yes!

What do you think of your friends?
You Don't Know Me by Michael Buble. Seriously? :-(

What do you think of your latest ex?
All I Do Is Dream Of you by Michael Buble. What? It can't be. (-_-)

What will you post this as?
More Than Word by Extreme. Hast to add it. :P


However, everything's back to ourselves. How we enjoy the songs. Not how cool the songs are. I do enjoy my playlist. Cheers! :-)



6 comments: