Pages

Sunday 10 October 2010

Muse.

Hey guys. I've been away from awhile. It's all because I've my mid-term test. It takes 2 weeks, and I still study like usual, and come home late. This is why I hate my school, at this time.

Well, I've been thinking about so many things these week. I have a problem with photos that I took. Well, I saw many good bloggers with their awesome photoshoots. I got a DSLR with me, but I found it hard to make my photos great as theirs. This is sad. The main purposed of this blog is, to update my photoshoots. But now, I found it is hard to do..

But well, I'm not gonna give up. That's why I join Photography Extracurricular on my school. I love photography. I want to know why. I want to learn how. I wish I could learn much from 'Obscura'. (That's my photography club named. :P) That means 'Dark room', if I'm not mistaken.

I hope I'm gonna learn some, go out for take some pics, and show 'em to you. Pray for meeee, please? :P

I recently reading The Sign of Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Who doesn't know him? Well, All I know about him is, Shinichi Kudo likes Conan Doyle so much, and takes Conan as him name when He's being small because of poisonous medicine. It's about Detective Conan. :P I must admit that I like his writing. I found that book in my school library, and too bad there's only 1 that I could find. If you have his books, may you give away 'em to me? :P

Well, I'm gonna read some books for tomorrow exam. I'm gonna have electronics and English tests. And going to have Sushi tonight. Whatta great Sunday.

I've to go. Thanks for reading. I promise I'm gonna update photos soon. Cheerio! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment