Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Happy Ied Mubarak 1431H!

Happy Ied Mubarak 1431H! Please, forgive me for any mistakes that I've did. Let's forgive each other! :-D

Well, as Mudik has been a tradition for us, I went to Bandung to spend my lebaran days with my family &grandma.


Photobucket

I'm ready to go! :>

On my way to Bandung, I stopped by at my favourite satay street vendor.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eatin' Satay Kelinci with Ketan Bakar. Yum, yum, YUMMM! :9

At my Grandma's, I spent my time with playing 'Congklak'. Felt like miss my childhood, I played with it over and over again. Thanks for my sisters to played it with me! ({})

Photobucket

Photobucket

I slept at my grandma's room. And my grandma slept at the other room. And I found this,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Analogue camera. Owned by my (alm) grandpa. I really want to try to use it, even once. It needs film roll. But I'm not heartless enough to ask it to my grandma. She will feel like.......yeah, every time I talk about my (alm) grandpa. D:

At The Day, my family and I went to Sholat Ied near my grandma's. The sky was sooooo blue.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blackberry Freaks!

Photobucket

The most beautiful and kindest woman that ever lived in the world. *hugs*

The street was sooo empty. No cars pass in this street.

Photobucket

Then, my family and I took pictures together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dyah, Cynthia, and Me! The Sisca's Sister! :P

Then, We went to my grandpa's graveyard.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really miss him, you know? :'/

Then we went back to home. On our way to home, I saw the clouds with colourful colours because of refraction, I guess. And it was so beautiful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It looks like an exploding cloud. :D

Photobucket

Listening to Mustang.fm! :B

I really enjoyed my lebaran days. I hope you too. Once again,

Happy Ied Mubarak!

Photobucket

Bye-bye

4 comments:

  1. i've been seeking for that bali shirt! i actually already found it but well it's too expensive, because they sell in my city not in bali..haha

    btw Selamat Ramadhan! :) this post is full with happiness i guess..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I got that barong shirt for only 25k rupiahs. :P hehe thanks! everybody supposed to be happy at that day, include me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. !! these cloud formations are amazing

    http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af27/ryanisisca/?action=view&current=DSC05997.jpg

    it's so cool :D

    ReplyDelete