Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

Happy Birthday, Bublé!

9th September 2009!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, Michael Bublé.

I really wish you all the greatest. I lost my word. I hope, we could meet, someday. I really, really, love you.

I listen to his music, everyday. He's the best cure for me. The greatest mood-booster. He touches my heart. I feel warm inside every time I listen to his song. :..)

Well, I've loved him since I'm on 5th grade. 5 years ago. The first song that I know from him is Everything. Now, I've 116 Bublé's songs. I really love him, I've told you. I've nothing more to say. Once again, Happy Birthday, the greatest singer that ever exist, Bublé! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 35th Birthday, dear Bublé!

Photobucket

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. i like buble too, paling suka sama lagunya yang me and mrs jones . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I'm a bit surprised to have a common with someone about him. Gue paling suka..........semua! :D

    ReplyDelete