Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Crumbs on the pillow.

So, tomorrow is July 7th which is going to be the most important day of the month. I'm not sure what word I should put. Either unbelievably relieving or unfortunate event. All that I know is at this very moment I'm crying my heart out. My boyfriend is such a dick for disappearing at this very urgent moment. Utul UGM today was rather confusing since I didn't read anything just from the second Simak UI finished. I don't wish for any miracle because I know I didn't fight hard.

BUT NOT ABOUT SBMPTN! I worked my ass of everyday, I know I fought hard that time. And my heart longs for the rainbow over the stormy and slippery hills. My heart longs for the answer over the question it asked.

This is my heart calling out Komunikasi major.
This is my heart calling out Universitas Indonesia.

Am I being a jerk right now, wishing for my plan to cross His path that destined to me?

Can I get a not-too-loud but very sincere amen from everyone who read this? :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment