Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

Viva la Vida!

It's almost a half year, since I went to LIPI and Istana Cipanas with my school for Science Trip. But I spent almost the time with my classmates, X-2.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With one of the sickest kid on X.2! Icha

Photobucket

Photobucket

A Mummy Monkey!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my dearest chairmate, Ilma!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's been a year. Now, I'm leaving X grade, and stepping up to XI grade.

Well, I've reached a lot of things, this year. (Senior High School calendar starts from July-July, isn't it?) :
  • I didn't make it trough to AFS (somekind of student exchange), but the bright side is, I'm gonna spend my precious last year (XII grade) on my school, with my schoolmates, Moonzher25!

  • I did accepted as Representative on Provoke! magazine. It's the coolest magazine on earth, and it is really popular, including in my school! I'm so honoured! I've been dreaming for this since I got my first Provoke!

  • I got the 7th rank on my class, and accepted in Science Class. I'm in XI Science 2!

  • I've selected to be an extracurricular leader for School Magazine and Teenage Counselling. And I took Teenage Counselling, since I'm planning to be a Psychologist, when I'm grow up! And School Magazine, will be handled by Dessy/Irma. It's still unsure yet. Now, I'm looking forward to LDKS (Latihan Dasar Kepemimpinan Siswa). I'm so excited!

  • I'm getting better.

It's nice to see how much things, that I've achieved. I'm proud of myself, and will always be.

Well, I'm going to do fasting tomorrow, since Ramadhan Month is already come! This month will be full of joy for Muslim, and I can't wait. So, please I do apologize for all that I've done. :)

X.2 you will always be in my heart! Thanks for the great time, folks. I'm gonna miss y'all!

Photobucket

xxxxxxo, Ryani.

No comments:

Post a Comment