Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

New haircut!

I am a bad blogger. I really am. I can't manage my time well. To do a photoshoot, to work on my homeworks, to being happy. I am a total mess. It's a hard thing for me. It's a hard beginning on my first year on High School.

Well however, I've passed the first semester. And I'll get my report card tomorrow. Can't pray harder that what I've did.

Now, I don't even have any good photo to show my guilt. :(

Today, I just went to a Barber Shop with my sister. My hair was a total mess. It didn't have any shape, any mode, anything. It was just a bunch of hair, stick on my head. And thanks to my big sister accompanied me. *bighug*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BEFORE:
Photobucket
I want to slap this face..
Photobucket

Photobucket

BRING IT ON, SCISSOR!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah, I haven't told you about this one, huh? I got this, a few days ago. Stupid accident.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
IMMA BAD BLOGGER!!!! I REALLY AAAAAM!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's done! :)

Photobucket

How's the back looks:

Photobucket

I promise, I will post a better thing than this. *crossed my heart*

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment